Monday, January 17, 2022

Visual learner

Like many others, I am one to learn using visual aids. I also tend to scribble while sitting in an auditorium listening to a lecture or a presentation. It makes it easier for me to perceive and understand bigger concepts and connections between things if I just draw them or write them down. Mind maps have always been very helpful. Maybe I'm not very good with them but if they help me, they are good enough. 😁

Now that I see my mind map, it's painfully obvious how little I know of the subject at hand. I'm really curious to see how deep this rabbit hole is. I didn't even consider doing a mind map over transformative learning because.. well, I think you can guess why, after having read my two previous posts. Neither is it my intention to make one during or after this process.





No comments:

Post a Comment

When all is said and done - grading

This just in: the teaching team has gone through all the portfolios and has graded them. Here is the feedback they gave me. 😊  Hi Heli, Sin...